RE: Scheduling Your Private Client Days
From the Desk of:
Patti L Hayes, CEO
Perfect Practice Web, LLC
Private Client Days
Nantucket, Ma. 02554 USA
Believe it or not, I was thinking about you this morning.
Here’s what I already know about you:
- You truly desire something more than an ordinary practice, or an ordinary life. This could be new business models, adventures and unique lifestyles, or simply more enjoyment out of your life…
- You have already accomplished way more than most in your own profession…
- You know in your heart that there is way more “out there” for you but fully understand you could use help with direction and supportive input from those you most want to emulate…
- You have many adventures and accomplishments ahead of you but know continuously refining and developing and ultimately executing your ideal life-map requires developing an entirely new set of skills…
You see, I have been hosting our Private Client Days for years now, and since then I literally began handpicking those clients who are looking for way more than an ordinary practice and anything but an ordinary life.
So congratulations are in order, to have even been chosen! I literally have personal contact with hundreds of docs throughout the year, and you are stuck in my mind!
Here’s what this is about:
- Let’s face it, you are just not an average client. Things others wrestle with every day, you’ve dealt with already. You’ve built a great life for you and your loved ones. But along the way, you can’t help but feeling there is so much more waiting for you personally and professionally.
- You have applied the basic skill sets to running a private practice, but really desire much more out of your life. And there is no question, you deserve it all.
- But, you are smart enough to understand that to do this in your own life requires some skill sets you know you need, but aren’t sure how to get them or just what to do next.
Are you going through a transition in your personal or professional life? Or, do you have a big dream that you’re aching to shout out from the rooftops and share with the world? Or do you just need to shake things up a bit? Or maybe you just want to commit to having the best year ever!
If you answered yes to any of those questions then what I have to share with you in this letter may be the most important thing you read all year!
So often today, people wander around in a fog of dissatisfaction, or rush from crisis to crisis, never getting around to what matters most, whether that’s family, a long-delayed dream, cutting back on work hours or charging full steam ahead toward business growth.
Wouldn’t you like it to be different for yourself and your loved ones? In just one powerful, focused and fun-filled day, you can change all of this.
If you would like things to be different, please read this carefully.
A little more about me:
As you probably know, I love to travel, play hard, and I do love my toys! I also enjoy a very rich personal life. And the time to do all I want. But I also love to work intensely with people like you as much as I like to play. And I still make the time run multiple businesses simultaneously.
What did it really take for me to pull this off?
Good question. In reality, it took some pretty challenging life experience, making tough decisions plus developing multiple
and well honed skills, with an ever an evolving compelling vision.
And a lifestyle that continues to get better every day and fosters perpetual personal and professional growth.
It also required gaining considerable “leverage” in many areas of my life. And thousands of hours, and many, many thousands of dollars!
I sought out and found some really great teachers too, and now I’ll share some of their secrets with you.
It would take you a full year or more and well over a $100K to personally mentor with me. For some, that’s an option they choose.
But what I wanted here is a select group of clients that will help design, plan execute support and nurture each others personal and professional growth process over the next year.
And you know what? It’s precisely clients like I am now honored to host that have created more momentum and personal fulfillment in both my personal and business life than just about anything else I have done!
We’ll begin our completely Private Coaching Day (Monday or Friday) on the Beautiful Island of Nantucket or in Historic Boston.
We’’ll pick you up at either the Ferry Terminal or Airport. Then, we’ll have a casual breakfast, get caught up a bit and then…
Just You and I spend the day together in an incredible room, maybe even out on the deck, overlooking Nantucket’s Old Man Shoals.
One by one, we will dissect and then carve out your most critical issues. What’s working, what needs work. Developing measurable yardsticks. Moving progress along faster. Gaining leverage. Getting help. Building a team to help you reach your big goals.
You might be thinking, “Why can’t I just do this myself?”
The answer is quite simple. It’s messy and difficult if not impossible doing this yourself. Think about it … there is a reason why doctors don’t take out their own appendix!
If we could do this easily for ourselves, we would have already figured it out.
Private Coaching Days are NOT for people who want to come in one side and out the other side completely different, changed, transformed, incredibly different instantaneously afterwards.
Generally, it’s going to take a little effort and a little bit of moving through a project. So, what I always do is to make sure you leave with precise, easily achievable next steps to make sure you can get your plan going smoothly and clearly.
What’s Next If I accept this unique invitation?
Simply register below and we’ll confirm your date and times!
I look forward to helping you really go-for-it, constructing that extraordinarily wonderful life you so richly deserve,
P.S. The pace of change is only going to increase. The pressure and strain on you will only become greater.
Would you rather live a mediocre or an extraordinary life?
A Private Coaching Day on Nantucket Or Boston may be just what you need to turn the corner and make it extraordinary!