Welcome to your ND Membership Gateway!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN USING Mozilla Firefox Or Google Chrome AS YOUR
INTERNET BROWSER NOT INTERNET EXPLORER.
Your specific Neuropathy Doctor Member username and password will give you access to files and PPW, llc data specific to NeuropathyDR(R). The Owner of the license is responsible to see that no unauthorized duplication or dissemination of materials occurs by associates or support staff.
You’ll need to be sure your computer software is up to date to download and open files.
mp3s will play/download in media player (windows) or itunes (windows and mac)
Clinical support Post on the forum
Call if Needed 24/7 781-754-0599
(Live telephone help is Monday-Thursday 9-5PM, Friday 9-1PM EST)
(Please make sure you have taken the A-Z Webinar in it’s entirety first).
All NeuropathyDR(R) Members Only Files are contained in each of the modules. Remember, these are copyright and your nondisclosure applies.
This Notice Contains IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. All ND Clients, PLEASE, train your staff that you are contracted representative LICENSED clinics of NeuropathyDR, and that they understand them both enough to answer AT LEAST basic questions and schedule appropriate appointments with you! Some patients have been put off by calls answered by some clinics, so this is a requirement that helps us all! Ask your team to EXPECT random calls, and as the business owner, you need to check for compliance. We must reserve the right to remove your office from our sites if complaints are received and not promptly remedied. I thank you for your total cooperation. John
2. To be successful, each patient office visit needs to be about YOUR expertise and THEIR progress, never a device or treatment method. We know this for a fact when we survey patients!. You shall be supplying each patient with their own NDGen(TM) Home Care System (which includes the neurostimulator, canvas tote bag, blanket and a copy of “I Beat Neuropathy”). ALWAYS ask patients to bring their own unit to EVERY office session, and will care for their own equipment and any accessories you may provide like conductive garments.
3. ANY Neuropathy Marketing (Web, Radio, TV, Print, etc) MUST contain the ND® Trademark which is on this site for download! Take advantage of the enormous power of collective branding- its an honor to have you on board.
4. RECOMMENDED: Reference Text as per our Trainings is “Peripheral Neuropathies in Clinical Practice” by Herskovitz et al, Oxford Press, there is an Amazon link in an upcoming module.
5. PLEASE, Make every effort to attend The ACOPM April Neuropathy Summit and March/November ND Clinic Days and at least one ND Client Day* on Nantucket Island or Greater Boston area.
*Even with the incredible growth of NeuropathyDR this year and to come, I’m getting many more calls to take on private coaching clients. This is really gratifying, and I really enjoy watching and helping others build and enjoy incredibly powerful lives of passion and profitability.
If you’d like to apply for one of these few open slots, please Call Jes at 781-754-0599 and ask her to schedule us a private consultation.
Again, be sure to USE THE Trademarks and LINKS ON ALL YOUR MARKETING AND WEBSITES!
Get This weeks Posts and updates and BIG Opportunities @ http://www.JohnHayesJr.com
IMPORTANT!!! Be Sure to: 1. “Friend” me at Facebook John Hayes Jr so I can enroll you in the Perfect Practice Web Members Only Forum! If you miss this forum, you are missing out on the daily pulse of clinical, personal growth and marketing updates!
2. Make sure the Monday Minutes Fax gets to your desk!
3. MAKE SURE you read your emails, routine newsletters are emailed Monday and Thursday AMs/
REMINDER: Don’t forget to make good use of call-in-coaching days held twice monthly
The Members ONLY Fax Line is 774-516-1302
PLEASE: give us a call 781-754-0599 if you’re stuck, anytime!